Most men like it,
most men are willing to please their partners that way…and most men (from my experience)…don’t get it.
I don’t want to sound offensive, but mostly fingering was a far from pleasant experience.
Why? Because most men were uncareful and therefore too rude.
Asking if he wanted to shorten his fingernails helped a bit, however, the technique was too often deplorable.
Whether your woman loves it or not is a personal thing, I know.
Yet I want to give you some basic tips:
– most important: Take care of your hands! Cutting the nails and wash your hands… not that difficult.
– Second: Finger her if she’s wet already, not to make her wet. That hurts.
I also advise you to pleasure her with your tongue first.
In my case, fingering was only pleasant when being soaking wet, not just a little.
Add lube your fingers if necessary.
– don’t start with penetrating her too fast, start slowly instead.
Some seem to think a woman’s inside is a brick wall they have to crush with the fingers. Well…not exactly, but you understand me, right? Always be careful.
– adding to the last point: build up speed gradually.
– change the movement, to add variation and to see what she likes: sometimes going up and down, sometimes in and out, sometimes making circles…
– Look at her face, but don’t forget to observe her body: Moans of discomfort can easily be mistaken for moans of pleasure.
Not even the facial expressions are always that clear.
If she is really enjoying your action, she will push her lower body against your hand to feel you deeper and more intense.
BUT…if she doesn’t enjoy it, she will most likely try to avoid your fingers by distancing herself (literally). Oh, and she will probably be trying to push your hand away.
The difference is often very subtle, but real.
A general advice, and certainly a cliché: Get to know each other.
And to the receiving person: Please, let your partner know what you like, or what is painful.
I hope this post will be helpful.